For those looking to get rid of stubborn pockets of fat that are just impossible to get rid of, it’s never been safer or easier thanks to advances in cosmetic surgery and technology.
If you’ve started researching body sculpting treatments such as CoolSculpting and cryolipolisis, you may be feeling slightly confused. Most of the information that you will find online about these two treatments is very similar but this article should clear up any confusion that you might have.
CoolSculpting & Cryolipolisis: What’s the Difference?
Besides the CoolSculpting brand name, there is actually no difference between these two medical-grade machines.
Think of it in the same way as when your pharmacist recommends a generic medication instead of the brand name. They will both do the same thing and help you get better – they just don’t have the same names.
Both cryopolisis and CoolSculpting offer the same benefits and are a great alternative to liposuction for those who want to remove those stubborn fat cells.
What to Look for in a Body Sculpting Treatment
This is the important part since your safety and wellbeing need to be a top priority when choosing a body sculpting treatment.
Specialists for fat freezing in Perth, AFAB cosmetic clinic, have outlined a few things that you should look out for when choosing a clinic for your treatment.
- Experience & Training. Even if a clinic has the best machines that money can buy, if a clinician uses it incorrectly, it’s only going to do more harm than good. Choose a cosmetic clinic that prides itself on the fact that their staff has the best training and a good level of experience.
- Personalised Service. How you are treated before, during and after your treatment says a lot about the type of results you can expect from a cosmetic clinic. You should never be forced into any treatments and the right clinician will always take the time to understand exactly what you need before recommending a treatment plan.
- The latest technology. Top cosmetic clinics know what a difference the right equipment can make. Not all body sculpting machines are created equal so be sure to ask about whether a clinic is using medical-grade, gold standard equipment to administer their treatments.
- A prescriptive approach to treatments. Reputable clinics are focused on results and won’t necessarily just recommend one treatment when different technologies are required to achieve your desired result. The right body sculpting clinic will always be technology agnostic.
- First impressions. How a cosmetic clinic presents itself to customers can say a lot about what you can expect as a patient. Before you schedule a consultation, take a look at their website and at online reviews. What the clinic looks like when you first walk inside and how you are greeted will also tell you everything you need to know.
Even though body sculpting isn’t an invasive procedure, it’s still important to select your clinic very carefully.